Monday, May 13, 2013

SORRY

So I have not made a post in almost two months! Ah! I have been busy busy busy!! So I will update you on what has been going on with me!

MARCH:
This was a big month for me. I had the Midwest Beauty show and my trip to JAPAN.

The Midwest Beauty show was so much fun! I got to work with Mark Hayes(The International Creative Director for Sassoon) for 3 days and it was incredible. Being able to work with someone who is so talented is so inspiring. It made me really realize how much working for Sassoon is what I want to do. I definitely cannot wait till next year when the show comes around again and I get to present models!

JAPAN WAS AMAZING!! Words cannot describe the time that I had there! I plan on making a super detailed post about my trip so keep an eye out for that! Also you can check out my photography tumblr for some of the photos I took on the trip.

APRIL:
April was pretty quiet compared to March but I did celebrate my 23 birthday! I had a small get together of a few friends and we went to The Flat Iron which is a bar located in Wicker park. It was super fun and I may have drank a little too much haha.

I had a lot of incoming letters over the past couple months but because of lack of time I didnt document all of them so to those who wrote me letters you should be expecting a response soon!

Sorry again for the lack of posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment