Wednesday, March 6, 2013

MAIL TIME

So here is a quite large mail post!

Starting off with the amazing Secret Penpal Scavenger Hunt!! 
The first thing I will show is the package I sent off to Aida in Malaysia~



I sent her a city travler's guide, something that represents me, something seasonal(Valentine's day), a mix CD, and something with animals. I hope she really liked it :D

Now for what I received from the lovely Kate in San Diego~


I received a mix CD, something you can wear, bad day survival kit, postal freaks kit, and something that represents her :D It was so nice and I loved everything in it!

Now onto some outgoing mail~

These are going to Rhiannon in the UK, Audrey in Minneapolis, Kika in Belgium, a thank you note to Kate in San Diego, and Ria in Romania. 


Also four of my pen pals will be receiving an easter egg with a surprise inside :D I wont say who so as to not ruin the surprise! Aren't they cute?

Finally some mail that I received just the other day~
A super cute letter from Kika in Belgium.

Another lovely letter from Ria in Romania. 

A fun letter from Rhiannon in the UK.


Lastly I received a package from The Love Parcel! I had sent her something a couple weeks ago and got an amazing envelope full of stuff :D

I have to say this has been a really good couple weeks of mail for me. I received so many great things!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy yu received it and love it :D It looks like a very awesome package indeed! Thanks for playing along <3

    By the way, love your incoming mail! And the easter eggs are too cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,
    Thank you sooooooooo much for your fabulous swap! I really love everything you included in the box! Mwah! Mwah! Will sent you my reply soon :)

    ReplyDelete