Saturday, December 8, 2012

About me~


My Name is Kelly and am a 22 year old hair stylist living in Chicago. I currently work for Vidal Sassoon and doing hair is my passion. 

Other things I enjoy are reading(books and comics:I LOVE BATMAN), watching movies, playing video games, taking photographs, and hanging out with my cats(Olive and Jiji).

Writing letters and receiving them has also become something I really enjoy doing. I love to connect with people from all over and am always looking for more people to write to :D

I created this blog to keep track of my snail mail, travels, and of course I am sure it will end up being filled with cat pictures >.<




1 comment:

  1. I'm really pleased that you have a blogspot too now :D
    I also recognize your friend in the pictureee~ but sadly I can't recall her name ;(

    Anyway, I hope to see lots of post coming as I'm sure I'll love reading them :3 xx

    ReplyDelete